Wednesday, June 6, 2012

DSDN101 - The Clip - Texture Masking Test

Essentially, I had an idea which has made me want to go from 2D Digital forms, to 3D paper-craft to 3D Digital(animation timeline in sense?...)(I also feel this would help explain my idea of interaction between 2D/3D planes more)

The paper-craft transforms into a "pixel" version of the scenery, aiming for the whole "retrospective" computing feel, as mentioned in my 300 world write up.

0:00:1:00 seconds. Pixel bricks start creeping up paper buildings, along with simplistic lines. I find the clip slightly too fast, and it looks bad, although video is just a second. Experiment with idea more.

Another development video to try gain a feeling of how things will turn out, before I decide to go ahead with masking textures, as I feel It could also lessen quality, for when scene is re-shoot.



Untitled from Saiyangoat on Vimeo.

A version with a slightly longer delay, easier to see than above.

Overlay Test - Slowed from Saiyangoat on Vimeo.



No comments:

Post a Comment