Monday, October 29, 2012

DSDN112 - Orbi+ Augmented Systems Final

Final
 My device Orbi+ an Augmented Holographic Multipurpose Device / Assistant. Feeling two sided about this, as a few things are missing from the original design due to difficult to place certain objects where I had wanted them too. I feel as if I could have explored the tool more thoroughly than shown if difficulties with actors not showing and technical defects both times, which is honestly leave me to blame for not double checking my cameras.


Chris Scott DSDN112 Orbi Final from Saiyangoat on Vimeo.

What I like about his project is just the feel of the device, something small, compact and futuristic, possibly, possible. Animations could use improvement but I feel they work for how the device is animated.

No comments:

Post a Comment