Monday, September 17, 2012

DSDN112 - Additional Research, kinda.

So, since I assume I'm heading down the path of doing something, somewhat different with the idea of human argumentation for my navigational interface, I decided to look into what technologies we currently have available today and whats currently being developed by science firms that specialize in prosthetic(s) and other "real-life" human argumentations.

Below is a short documentary about the video-game Deus Ex: Human Revolution this 12minute short film shows the technologies from the video-game  such as bionic eyes and limbs then compares them to current tech. I found this video somewhat... amazing, actually as the technology from a si-fi series surprisingly, almost scarily close to that of depicted in the distant future of 2027.


No comments:

Post a Comment