Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DSDN112 - One rough concept.

So, I did a quick digital sketch. Cause' you know, I could.
Not my best sketch I've ever digitally illustrated and it sickens me, but as time is of the essence I figured it doesn't really matter since their just conceptual ideas... rough conceptual ideas.. of which direction I would like to pursue, per-say.

So, in this basic sketch I included the things I usually use with a few additions from other options GPS devices use, like a digital compass/location finder. As you clearly see, the options are labeled such as a timetable for when classes are, a hybrid map for finding locations think... Google earth? I guess, If i were to base anything off this I'd have to refine and make that feature more unique, a battery indicator, since something needs to power said device, right? - Can look into alternative energy sources(kinetic, bio, heat, etc).

Pictures should be self-explanatory.

p.s, I need to remind myself to read though this and edit it since I don't really read what I type half the time. :) hmmmm, probably polish these drawing up to a high-standard too, if I feel the need, which I do.

























































Opacity probably needs editing, but you know. w/e - Random street photos that aren't in New Zealand/Wellington because I'm lazy. <3 Sup.

























You can't read it, so click Here. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment