Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DSDN112 - Wireframe



My wire-frame, more or less. I feel as if i need to add more to it, so I may come back to this later, as I'm having trouble of thinking of "features".

I just feel that having too many features will defeat the purpose of creating a navigational interface because it would soon manifest into something different. Although I have been deep in thought, thinking of adding something to do with social-networking as It seems to be popular amongst the masses(because physically socializing is in decline :')), after reflecting, drawing, redesigning things for them to try fit purpose, It felt pointless.

 Things like, friend tracking and such, why would that need to be interrogated into something for the purposes of finding your way from point A to point B to even point C. Sure! you could say I'll meet you here to someone and mark that location and get directions from your device, there's no need to invade the privacy of others, including your friends and essentially stalk their whereabouts.

But that's just my thoughts on the interrogation of social-media into something fit for navigational purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment