Thursday, August 2, 2012

DSDN112 - Interactive Objects - Ferro Fluid Idea?

After doing a little research into two interesting liquids I could use as part of my project, I came up with the idea of an interactive box, where the user controlled magnets or possibly sound + electromagnetic+frequency(although could prove too small for a powerful magnet) As I've worked with electromagnetic before in a personal hobby, which involved crafting an magnetic Gauss Rifle, I figured I could possibly give it a try.

I had done some searching around after failing to find rare earth magnets in Wellington hardware stores, have turned to the internet and ordered from the usual. => Rare Earth Magnet ;D as soon as these arrive I can attempt to prototype the idea. Below is a basic sketch.


No comments:

Post a Comment